Building a Brand for Champions: How We Branded and Marketed a New Outdoor Entertainment Experience – Champion Valley
Champion Valley (formerly Paintball MSP) is an outdoor paintball, axe throwing, and archery range in Lakeville, Minnesota. They engaged us wanting to rebrand their business to encompass all of their offerings, and to appeal to a wider range of customers. Champion Valley initially marketed itself under three separate brands: one for paintball, one for airsoft, and one for archery. They also considered an additional brand, fake gold mining. We advised them to focus on their age group for the attractions they had and to replace the gold mining with axe throwing as their next attraction. We helped them consolidate their brand image and develop a more consistent message across all of their channels.
PaintBall MSP lacked a strong overall brand identity. They had an outdated website and logo, and their social media presence was non-existent. In addition, they were not ranking well in search results and were not generating much organic traffic to their website.
Our work with Supercharged resulted in the following:
• An updated brand identity and message that is consistent across all channels
• A modern and responsive website design that is mobile-friendly
• Improved organic search visibility and traffic resulting in increased bookings
• A comprehensive digital marketing strategy implemented across all channels
• Integration of their booking system with an online booking provided
• Optimized Google My Business and Groupon listings
• A cross-branding strategy with their Escape Inc. business